A boutique Asset Management company based in prestigious office in Piccadilly, London are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to look after the company's accounts.
The successful candidate will be a qualified CIMA or ACA Accountant with a minimum of 1 years' experience working in Financial Services.
• Review and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare monthly management accounts
• Prepare monthly/quarterly department reports
• Analyse and evaluate company's financial performance, including review against budgets
• Assist in preparation of year end and month end accounts
• Review and consolidate US monthly reporting
• Qualified CIMA or ACA - minimum 1 year
• Experience working for an Asset Manager or Investment Bank
• At least one year PQE working in industry preferred
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics or similar package
• Good oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Sound business knowledge
• Accuracy and an eye for detail.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.