Our client a manufacturing business, based in Leighton Buzzard is looking for a experienced Management Accountant to join their team. As Management Accountant you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate month end accounts. This is a full-time position, but they would consider candidates looking for reduced hours (30 minimum).
* Working closely with the FD and other members of the finance team to produce an accurate management accounts.
* Monitoring and control of weekly cash flow for the business, overseeing payment terms and credit control to ensure cash position maximised.
* Maintenance of the fixed asset register
* Prepare variance analysis and commentary between actual and budget
* Reporting to the local senior management team on a monthly basis
* Checking corporation tax returns for the company (prepared by tax professionals)
* Analysis of financial data and production of reports to assist with business decisions and future strategy.
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Assisting in preparation of the annual Budget.
* Monitor capital spend and submit project requests including payback calculations.
The Ideal Candidate
* Educated to degree level although strong experience supported by relevant qualifications
* Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (eg CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
* Minimum of 5 years in a Financial Accountant role, working in a manufacturing industry
* IT systems knowledge of several platforms (inc SAP)
* Comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards and procedures
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Life Assurance
* Excellent benefits
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Satarah Recruitment on.