Our client are a leading Law firm with offices throughout the UK and they have achieved record rankings in Chambers UK 2017, of which they are immensely proud of the work they carry out for their clients and the culture they provide to their people.
Senior Management Accountant £38K - £40K per annum FTC 12 months in Liverpool
Our clients Finance team is made up of many teams that work together to support the firm's finance processes. The teams include: accounts; billing; credit control; management information; matter maintenance; and treasury.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months
Working within the management accounts team and reporting to the Financial Controller
Main duties and responsibilities
* Month end management accounts
* Preparation of statutory accounts
* VAT returns including partial exemption calculations
* Cashflow forecasting
* Benchmarking surveys
* Client profitability analysis
The person specification
* The ideal candidate will be a confident management accountant who possesses high levels of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
* Knowledge of FRS102 required
* Knowledge of LLP SORP preferred but not essential
* Experience using 3E (Elite) desirable
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
"If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Amanda onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer