Flight Centre Travel Group has an opportunity within Head Office (New Malden, Greater London) for a Financial Analyst - Pricing and Client Profitability, to predominantly work on client pricing whereby you'll build, develop, and maintain pricing models to allow centralised pricing with the intention of improving end to end profitability while supporting business growth. The chosen candidate will be predominantly office based but need to be prepared to travel.
Main duties and responsibilities for the role:
- New and existing client pricing, ensuring decisions are made centrally in an informed manner with a view to improve income margins and profitability
- Reporting on Customer Delivery costs and distributions and client profitability reporting
- Production of clear and actionable reporting: OBT costs, cost of Customer Delivery area plus Income margins achieved vs planned (i.e. actual vs modelled / contracted)
- Ensure contracted pricing is implemented, all client contracts contain the correct pricing, any ongoing support or accounting requirements communicated and implemented (e.g. rebate agreements)
- Financial accounting, including posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and production of P&Ls
- Reduction of risk by ensuring vendor costs are correctly accrued
This role will suit a Financial Analyst with an accounting background, ideally in a B2B environment
We're looking for the following experience:
- Finance / Business Degree level with a professional qualification or Part to Near Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- Experience as a financial or commercial analyst
- Demonstrated capabilities in carrying out month end duties and managing risk
- Experience in working with and influencing senior business leaders
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business models / processes
Salary and Benefits
For this role, you'll be rewarded with a salary of £35K - £40K OTE dependent on experience. You'll also gain access to a wealth of benefits that we are renowned for:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incrediblydiscounted personal travel (including flights, hotels and more)
- Highly renowned social events including summer ball, overseas awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.