Reporting to the Management Accountant MRO1-3 and working closely with the Site Management teams the Management Accountant will provide financial support and analysis for all sites in the region This is a key role with a focus on increasing transparency on actual performance budgets and forecasts and providing financial insight in order to influence decision making.
- Provide accurate, robust and timely financial business planning requirements for Budget and Forecast processes
- Provide financial support to achieve key performance measurement and efficiency targets. Establish, create and maintain appropriate processes to ensure effective financial and business controls
- To reconcile operational data to that reflected in the accounts and on other ancillary source data systems
- Responsible for site specific Balance Sheet account reconciliations and rectification actions required to resolve
- Production of the monthly management accounts in line with Group, Divisional and Business Unit timelines.
- Provide financial and business support to Operational Management and be able to influence decision making.
- Provide Financial Support on key projects within the business
- Ensure integrity of accounting data via robust, timely transactional processing and review processes for management information in an ERP environment