2 months ago
Management Accountant - 12 Month FTC
Salary: Starting at £27,000 £30,000 - Negotiable on experience
Location: Bristol (Central)
Full-time (37.5 hours)
12 Month FTC (Maternity cover)
• Part qualified or recent Passed Finalist (CIMA/ACCA)
• Advanced Excel skills, and competent in Word, Outlook and other core MS Office functions;
• Experience of; Xero, Sage Accounts, and Concur Expense Management ideal but not essential
• Commercial and business awareness
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An analytical approach to work
• Highly numerically-literate with sound technical skills
• Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• The ability to prioritise and to work as part of a team, building strong working relationships.
• 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
• Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
• Health Cash Plan : Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
• PERKS : Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Office Fruit
• Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
• Initial preparation of group management accounts for the Group (comprised of 3 entities) focusing in particular on:- Preparation of Payroll journals and reconciliation of associated GL codes, including manpower capitalisation- Maintaining and reconciling the fixed assets register and depreciation charges- Working with the Accounts Assistant to complete bank account reconciliations- Aged Debtor reconciliation for Kings Court Trust Ltd- Preparation of accruals and prepayments for Kings Court Trust Ltd- Balance Sheet reconciliations for 3 entities
• Working with the HR Officer to complete payroll.
• Focusing in particular on accurate and complete capture of all payroll related changes and updates, timely settlement of any HMRC liabilities, and supporting the HR Officer to deal with any queries.
• Oversee the completion of daily and weekly Client Money tasks by the Assistant Accountant, ensuring Sage and the Bank are reconciled in accordance with CLC Accounts Rules
• Supporting the Head of Finance in delivery of annual audit and preparation of statutory accounts for all corporate entities
• Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns. The role has responsibility for understanding and implementing correct HMRC VAT rules across the business with particular focus on VAT recoverability for particular cost types
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Kings Court Trust:
We aim to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, we only do one thing: estate administration. We are totally focused on our purpose, helping families to move on. Our business partners refer their clients to us and we provide our innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, we provide value to our partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements. In the existing solicitor channel we use the Title Research brand. Title Research has a fifty year heritage with solicitors providing specialist people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide. These services are provided thousands of times a year to existing solicitor clients of Title Research.
Kings Court Trust wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
To apply for this Management Accountant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close