Tired of not making a difference? The grind getting you down? We'll give you a career path in our growing business as a Maintenance Planner / Administrator - bring us a strong experience of managing diaries and scheduling visits of maintenance / service / engineering personnel. Are you commutable to Northampton? Then press apply!
SALARY: Up to £35,000
· Good Holiday Allowance
· Access to Company Pension Scheme
· Mobile & Laptop as required
LOCATION: Based at Northampton office.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Rugby, Daventry, Brackley, Banbury, Milton Keynes.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Maintenance Planner / Scheduler / Administrator : Engineers
Working in the beating heart of our administrative department, this is an office based administration / scheduling position. Play the vital role of arranging appointments for Service / Maintenance / Commissioning / Installation engineers across the UK. You will liaise with both internal and external customers to confirm bookings and keep them aware of any changes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintenance Planner / Scheduler / Administrator : Engineers
· Manage the maintenance scheduling / appointment booking / administration function
· The process and setting up of existing and new maintenance contract agreements, creation of files and scheduling
· Coordination and scheduling of maintenance and service visits
· Process emergency breakdowns including recording, actions, schedule and resolution
· Customer liaison, engineers and operational team communication
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Maintenance Planner / Scheduler / Administrator : Engineers
To succeed in your application you MUST have:
· A proven track record of success in an administration role.
· Experience of booking visits / scheduling appointments / managing diaries for a team of maintenance / service / commissioning / installation engineers.
Established over 20 years ago, we are a financially strong, profitable and growing business with some exceptional high profile clients on the global stage.
This role will develop to suit the skills of the individual. We are also a growing company with a track record of promoting talent internally.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Administration / Scheduler / Planner / Maintenance / Service / Engineer / Commissioning / Installation / Admin / Customer Service / Operations Manager / Office Manager / Office Administration / Sales Administration /
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.