9 months ago
Information on the company
A growing and highly innovative Estate Agency, focused on staying ahead of the game by cleverly combining experienced people and technology.
Members of ARLA and NAEA embracing their strict codes of conduct in everything they do. The directors, who have been involved in property since 1988, offer a highly personalised property sales service as well as a simply superior letting and property management service.
In a nutshell, The exciting property company know the East London property market inside and out and provide a personal service that goes way above and beyond the norm.
They are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to help manage the day to day business as usual of the property agency. Ideal for anyone looking to aspire and develop themselves inside the highly lucrative London property industry.
The role will pay between £20,000 - £25,000 circa.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As Maintenance Manager your overarching responsibility will be to maintain high standards of property maintenance controls across the portfolio of properties.
The below list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role;
• Manage with all maintenance enquiries
• Organise maintenance work using preferred handymen and subcontractors
• Seek authorisation from landlords for works, keeping both landlord and tenants informed of what is being done
• Maintain records for each maintenance work up to date
• Organise our own handymen diary
• Organise gas safety and electrical certs for the managed properties
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferable
• Previous experience in the property industry
• Strong organisational skills
• Exceptional communication skills, articulate and have good grammar
• Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her territory
• Strong interest in property services
Perks of working at this company:
• Great exposure to the property industry
• Fast-growing company and team with an abundance of opportunity
• Pension & employee benefits
Apply for this role