about 1 month ago
GardX International Ltd. was established in 2003. Based in Hampshire in the UK, with offices on several continents, GardX conducts business in Central and Eastern Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Russia, India, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Guam, Saipan, Poland, and Latvia and has extensive global expansion plans for 2020 and beyond.
GardX provides add-on products and F&I solutions to automotive manufacturers and dealer groups worldwide and has earned a reputation for providing market-leading products and services with exemplary consumer service and support.
Due to continued expansion GardX are now recruiting for a Logistics Co-ordinator to support the Operations and Logistic Manager at our Head office in Southbourne, near Chichester and join our
ever expanding, forward thinking, fun and friendly team.
About the role:
The key role of the Logistics Co-ordinator will be to provide support to the Operations and Logistic
Manager. GardX transports goods world-wide, and the appointed person will be responsible for
managing shipping operations, particularly with regard to the required documents and invoicing. The successful candidate will oversee deliveries from inception to receipt and will be entrusted with making sure all of the necessary regulations and paperwork are implemented and adhered to, flag any potential issues and recommend and implement suitable resolutions.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential, however, pro-activeness and the ability to work
under your own initiative will be essential, as independent working will also be required.
Key tasks will include:
- Coordinating the export process from start to finish, from booking the freight forwarder to organising the documentation and tracking progress
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes
- Handling pricing information
- Taking and approving orders and arranging shipments
- Providing cover for the Operations and Logistic Manager in her absence
- Providing administrative support activities for the sales team
- Use of the GardX ordering software systems
To be suitable for this role you will ideally need to fit the following profile:
- Exhibit excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Employ a positive hard-working attitude
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ mentality
- Be highly tenacious on the achievement of tasks and goals
- ‘Attention to detail’ will be your watchword
- Proof of good IT skills. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is essential and an excellent knowledge of Excel and Word is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrate the ability to calmly manage high-pressure and demanding situations
- Be adaptive to different and often rapidly changing environments and requirements
- Have the ability to stay focussed in a busy and demanding environment.
- A track record demonstrating good experience of worldwide export is essential
- A good knowledge of international export law would be highly beneficial
The role is based at our Head Office at Southbourne, near Emsworth, Hampshire. Hours are 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday. Excellent salary opportunity dependent upon previous experience.
The closing date for applications is 27th March 2020
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Southbourne, Hampshire
SALARY: Excellent salary opportunity dependent upon previous experience
JOB TITLE: Logistics Co-ordinator