7 months ago
JOB TITLE: Logistics and Office Manager
LOCATION: Swansea (Swansea Docks)
SALARY & BENEFITS: Negotiable salary and excellent benefits
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Permanent
THE COMPANY: Premier Cement Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Irish Cement Limited and CRH plc.
Irish Cement Ltd. has manufactured cement in Ireland for 80 years and has been importing to the United Kingdom through a network of Cement Terminals since 2010.
Premier Cement Limited is seeking applications for the position of a Logistics & Office Manager.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate will be customer focussed and responsible for orders and deliveries across Wales and South West England. They will also have administrative responsibility for the inbound supply chain, purchase orders and credit control. The position is fulltime and based in Premier Cement office in Swansea Docks and reporting to the Area Manager.
The above list is not exhaustive. The successful candidate will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by the changing role and the overall business objectives of the Company, as directed.
This vacancy provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a multi - national organisation with business interests in the building materials sector across the world.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics & Office Manager to include:-
- Taking customer orders.
- Organising transport for customer deliveries.
- Managing stocks of bulk & bagged cement products.
- Processing payments.
- Managing Purchase Orders.
- Contribution to the quality management system.
- Sales revenue collection and credit control.
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as evidenced by previous work experience.
- Evidence of previous success in a logistics or supply chain role.
- Evidence of working in a customer focussed environment where strong relationship building skills are required.
- A work history of contributing and adding value to the overall performance of a previous employer(s).
- A 3rd level qualification is desirable but not essential.
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Logistics and Office Manager position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job reference: GJ2011