about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are supporting a leading Manufacturing site based near Goole who are looking to bring on board a Logistics Assistant. This will be a 6 month Fix term contract.
This role will be split between the office and home working. The successful candidate must be able to drive.
- Monitor finished goods stock inventory across site to ensure stock records are accurate and stock is available
- Co-ordinate and control cycle stock allocation
- Work with stock management systems and work processes to contribute to driving efficiency and effectiveness in customer service and minimising costs
- Log & track all international freight shipments
- Book shippers and send appropriate documentation in good time not to delay dispatch
- Advise sales/customer services of shipping quotes/prices in a timely manner
- Check and authorise transport invoices
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Must have SAP experience
- Highly numerate and PC literate, experienced in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of EU and non EU import and export processes
- Producing and dealing with international shipping documentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Customer Service positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.