Lightning Protection Estimator/CAD Technician
Nationwide positions available - up to £28,000 + Bonus
My client is an award winning, family run business with over 80 years’ experience within Lightning Protection and related products and an outstanding track record of developing staff members through their careers.
Following a period of substantial growth, we are looking to speak to candidates with experience within Lightning Protection Estimation who are looking to join a positive and progressive business with many additional perks.
With offices around the UK, the successful candidate could be based anywhere around the UK following a successful induction/training period in HO with the senior team.
With an industry leading package available and the chance to join a successful and close-knit team, this is an opportunity not to be missed to be part of a family run Lightning Protection business based in the UK.
- View drawings and plans
- Design Lightning Protection systems for tender projects using Auto CAD
- Identify and cost solutions for remedial and upgrade works highlighted following engineer site
- Work closely with the sales team to analyse industry trends and adjust pricing methods accordingly to
- Recognise upsell opportunities
- Estimate project costs
- Speak with clients, suppliers, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators and Architects
- Attend regular CPD presentations
Experience and Skill Set Required
- Experienced within the Lightning Protection industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and driven
- Professional and confident
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Engaging with those at senior level
- Ability to use Auto CAD and other programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
For more details; or for similar roles please send your CV to info@Prodigiumgroup.com to arrange a confidential discussion.