MGS Estates Group have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their team in Liverpool.
MGS Estates was established in 1999 and are still owned and managed by its founders. We offer a vast range of quality houses and flats to rent in Liverpool, enhanced by a professional and reliable service. MGS Estates undertakes to fulfil the broad spectrum of lettings needs in Liverpool. As well as providing housing for those in work and on housing benefit, MGS are also registered with Liverpool Student Houses to provide top quality student accommodation, in conjunction with such respected enterprises as New Start.
MGS Estates Group are on the hunt for a Lettings Administrator who can also provide support within Credit Control.
In the role you will:
· Organise repairs and maintenance to the properties we let; coordinating the maintenance team and scheduling subcontractors as required.
· Undertake general reception duties
· Answer the phone
· Fill in forms i.e. leases
· Advertise properties
· Carry out any admin duties as necessary.
· Additionally, you will provide support from a Credit Control aspect, chasing rents, attending courts and reconciling bank accounts.
· Have previous experience of providing exceptional customer service
· Have access to your own transport
· Ideally come from a letting agency, landlord, building background
· Have an idea of dealing with property repairs.
· Have some experience in Accounts or Credit control
· Come from a Letting background or bring experience in a similar role dealing with local authorities
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.