about 1 month ago
Legal Secretary - Braintree
Salary: £dependant on experience
A well respected firm of more than 100 years providing a wide range of legal services and advice with offices in Braintree, Essex and Sudbury, Suffolk. Committed to providing a professional legal service to all clients, that is accurate, comprehensible, independent, timely, cost effective and suited to the specific needs of the client and the matter. Offering the same high standard of service to all clients.
Now recruiting for a Family Law secretary, who has experience dealing with both private and legal aid work and CCMS.
To be considered for this family legal secretary opportunity, you must have previous experience as a legal secretary; family law experience is desirable but not essential.
Duties will include:
• To prepare correspondence and documents for fee-earners through audio-typing and word processing
• Liaising with clients, solicitors and other third parties
• Handling sensitive and confidential information
• Dealing with email correspondence
• Dealing with telephone calls
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Previous experience of working as a Legal Secretary is essential
• Experience of working in family law is desirable
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.