8 days ago
LOCATION: Disley, Cheshire
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary dependent on previous experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
THE COMPANY: Are you an organised Secretary or Administrator from the legal sector with audio typing skills, and are you looking for new Challenge?
Our client is one of the region's leading legal practices, established in 1850 and since then has been supporting business and individuals in Derbyshire, Cheshire and throughout the North West. A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Legal Secretary, ideally with a background in Conveyancing, to join their existing team working from their new office based in Disley, located near Stockport which is also within commutable distance to Buxton and surrounding areas.
THE ROLE: The Legal Secretary role will require you to provide transcription and administrative support to the Conveyancing departments. This is a wide and varied role which will consist of a range of following duties,
Key Responsibilities for the Legal Secretary role in Disley, Cheshire include:
- Audio and digital dictation typing / transcription
- Production and amendments of letters and legal documents
- Handling telephone and other general queries
- Competent use of the firm's audio dictation system (Big Hand Dictation) as well general accurate data entry
- Providing support to Solicitors and carrying out client liaison where needed
- Other general ad hoc secretarial and admin duties
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will need to have experience in the legal sector as a Secretary or a busy Administrative role, ideally within Conveyancing, and will have experience in Audio Typing and must also be a highly organised person who can multi tasks and work well under pressure. Applicants will need to be accurate and reliable, with the ability to work well with people on all levels. And must be someone who has good IT skills and someone who can work effectively using your initiative in a busy paced environment. In addition candidates will need to be able to commute to Disley, Cheshire located within commutable distance to Stockport, Buxton and surrounding areas.
Key Experience/ Characteristics of the Legal Secretary in Disley, Cheshire:-
- Must have audio dictation typing skills
- Previous experience within the Legal Property sector essential
- Must be organised and be flexible in their approach to work
- Excellent typing skills are essential as well as Good IT skills
- Must have polite telephone manner with good communication skills
- Must live within commutable distance Disley (commutable from Stockport, Buxton and surrounding areas
- Although not essential, it would be highly desirable for candidates to have experience in Conveyancing or Commercial Properties,
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close