Experienced Legal Secretary required to join this very well established and rapidly expanding solicitors who pride themselves on offering growth and personal development to all their staff.
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000
LOCATION: Alconbury, Huntingdon
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Huntingdon, Cambridge, Peterborough, Kettering, Corby , Rushden
JOB SPECIFICATION: Legal Secretary
We are looking for two Legal Secretary's to provide the property and private client teams with typing, secretarial and administrative support. The right person will need to have experience in supporting the needs of fee earners whilst delivering a quality service. Some other duties you will be responsible for are:
· Transcribe and prepare all correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing ensuring it is proof read before being sent
· Operate a case management system including storing documents electronically, organising and attaching to relevant matters
· Ensure clients needs are met and kept up to date under the direction of the fee earner along with using your own initiative to contact them when necessary
· To make appointments, organise meetings, book rooms and provide refreshments where necessary
· Maintain / manage fee earners diary
· To work within administrative systems including on the management of finances, recording time, preparation of bills, correspondence and documents
· General administrative duties such as filing, drafting emails/letters and front of hour responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS: Legal Secretary
To be successful in this Legal Secretary Role you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the drive to exceed clients expectations. We are looking for a self starter to assist in the growth of the new Alconbury office who can bring the following skills:
· Demonstrate a typing speed of at least 65wpm
· Have an appreciation of legal procedures and company protocols
· The drive to undertake provided training toward self development
· Experience working within a law firm as either a Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Executive or Legal Administrator
Our client sits comfortably among the UK's top 150 law firms with four offices around the country. They are a commercial practice with a strong focus across agriculture, and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property. They have ambitious plans for growth but need the right people to bring this to life.
This is a fantastic opportunity for natural progression as the company expands and grows.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Executive, Legal Administrator
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Legal Secretary and reference LL15206 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.