12 months ago
LOCATION: Fareham, Hampshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: Salary depending on experience. Free Parking onsite, uniform expense allowance, 20 days holiday (plus usual Bank holidays), Glanvilles closes over the Christmas week which is in addition to annual leave for all staff.
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
THE COMPANY: We are pleased to be working with a well-established full service law firm providing legal services to both individuals and businesses and are Lexcel accredited, the practice management quality mark awarded to firms by the law society. With 60 staff and offices in Chichester, Fareham and Havant across Hampshire and West Sussex. Our client has a strong presence and an outstanding reputation with various awards and accreditations to support their practice.
THE ROLE: An exciting opportunity for a full time Legal Receptionist has arisen in our client’s busy office in Fareham.
Key Responsibilities for the Legal Receptionist to include:-
• To manage the reception desk either on your own or with a colleague
• To liaise with other staff members directing incoming queries to them
• To provide a professional, welcoming and efficient service
• Other adhod administrative duties to suit the law firm’s needs.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will be a great team player but must also be able to work on their own initiative. You’ll be a confident individual who will be communicating both over the phone and in person. You will have a desire to provide a welcoming client service to any visitors and clients over the telephone and in person. Previous reception experience within a professional industry is not essential however is desirable. Our client is looking for a confident individual who will be able to communicate at all levels.
Key experience essential for the Legal Receptionist based in Fareham, Hampshire
• Must live within a commutable distance of Fareham, Hampshire
• Will have previous experience working in an office with, ideally, reception or client facing experience
• Will be computer literate with strong communication skills
• Must provide a professional, welcoming and efficient service appearance
• Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Legal Receptionist position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job Reference: GJ2071