3 months ago
A talented Contract Administrator is required by our client a Global organisation based in Milton Keynes. The role will be to support the Sales Operations team and you will be instrumental in preparing, reviewing, editing, and administering software licence, maintenance, and professional service contracts. The company offer superb benefits and a non contributory pension scheme.
Overview of the position:
• Your primary role will be to support the Sales Team in the delivery of simple to complex contract documents across a client base that ranges from small institutions to major organisations on a global scale.
• You will work to the standards of the organisations contracting principles and procedures together with your in-depth understanding of contract terms and conditions to generate a range of international contracts, using SalesForce.com to assign, monitor and track contract drafts. This will involve learning and enforcing complex pricing requirements and developing familiarity with the company's service offerings - perpetual, term, annual, and SaaS software licences as well as professional and hosting services.
• The key to the role will be interfacing with multiple teams (including Sales, Finance, Legal, Maintenance and Product Management) in multiple countries and time zones in order to obtain approvals, coordinate responses and incorporate these provisions into the contract drafts. You will be confident in liaising between the Sales and Legal functions, triaging initial requests for client-proposed edits to standard contract language and escalating those requests to the Legal team where appropriate.
• This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where a quick-thinking team player will make a significant contribution to the company's international success.
• 3+ years legal contract preparation, review and negotiations
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in order to meet tight deadlines is critical
• Excellent investigation skills and the ability to solve complex problems while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
• Superior maths skills
• Self-motivated with desire to work in a team environment
• Accountability for deliverables
• Superior assertiveness and diplomacy
• Proactive positive attitude
• Excellent analytical skills
This is an immediate vacancy and if you would like to discuss your skills and experience please do apply sending your CV and contact Esther Greenwood at Satarah Recruitment Limited for more information.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close