We have an opening for TWO Legal Assistant's to join a team of three Assistant Conveyancer’s within a successful, growing and modern solicitors based in Northampton.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000
· 23 Days Holiday which increases after a qualifying period
· Company Pension
· Onsite Parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Daventry, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Legal Assistant
Are you currently working as a Legal Assistant alongside fee earners within a conveyancing department and feeling undervalued and under paid? Sick of getting stuck in heavy traffic and paying for parking in the busy town centre? Or just crave a new opportunity? Come and join our friendly, vibrant and sociable solicitors.
As a Legal Assistant you will be responsible for a broad range of conveyancing assistant tasks, such as:
· Day to day running of a sale transaction. Ensuring that at each appropriate stage the file is signed off by your Supervisor
· Managing the client’s expectations to maintain a high standard of customer care at all times
· Deal with queries raised by the buyer’s lawyers and highlight any issues where you require support
· Monitor and manage effectively predicted monthly exchanges and deadlines
· Be organised and have a diary system to ensure that there is a regular review of the file, update clients and estate agents accordingly
· Collating weekly reports and email over to the work providers on the designated day
REQUIREMENTS: Legal Assistant
To be successful in this Legal Assistant role you will have experience in working within the conveyancing environment and be able to carry out the process without a prompting system. You must be comfortable working in a small team and adaptable to the changing requirements of the clients.
Are a consultancy firm who are in partnership with a larger legal firm to provide residential conveyancing services. They focus on delivering their core values which has seen a rise in instructions and repeat clients
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Legal Assistant and reference LL15530 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.