10 months ago
Elevation Office Support are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and professional Legal Administrator, for a well-established Manufacturing business whom are based in Goole. This will suit a highly detailed candidate, who has a confident and productive demeanour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to assist the wider team with the preparation, monitoring and maintenance of all relevant correspondence/contracts, including administering claims, i.e. within set time frames ensuring the correct correspondence to provide to insurers.
This may also suit a strong, bright administrator who has the aptitude to pick up the nature of this role & who also demonstrates a strong desire to kick start their career within this capacity.
An example of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PA support to the legal team
- Legal support; providing support to the in-house lawyers in the projects, matters and objectives they are working on
- Responsible for reviewing legal documents e.g. supply agreements, in order to identify expiry and renewal dates and to operate a diary system
- Drafting correspondence and basic legal agreements e.g. confidentiality agreements under the supervision of a member of the legal team
- Assisting in the compilation of quarterly litigation reports
- Compliance programmes
- Administration and roll out of online legal training and devising and managing a system to monitor compliance and ensure new joiners are captured
- Assisting with the management of this Group's whistleblowing service, including records and case management
Elevation Office Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented Office Support professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* Office Support Jobs or Office Support Recruitment.