About the role
Border to Coast are now looking for a Legal Administrator to join us in Leeds to:
· Carry out all administrative tasks required for effective Contract management to include scanning and completing information in the Contracts Register and filing.
· Co-ordinate and complete activities for Freedom of Information and Data Protection Subject Access Requests under the direction from the Legal and Company Secretariat Team.
· Ensure all Project specific administrative work involving the Legal and Company Secretariat Team is completed effectively and in line with required timescales.
· Support the preparation, management and follow up of Board and Executive Meetings involving diary management, document collation and distribution, initial agenda creation and action log management.
· Support with statutory filings, updating statutory registers and functional logs.
· Support the management of Non-Executive Directors by arranging diaries, scheduling annual performance reviews, collating and maintaining register of conflicts and training logs.
· Support the management of Shareholder governance including sending and tracking resolutions, collating joint committee papers and arranging the Annual General Meeting.
· Provide admin support to all colleagues, providing cover (when necessary) and to carry out any tasks as directed by the People Manager, in particular for the Customer Relationship Management Function.
With previous experience working with senior management, including internal and external stakeholders, and of providing high quality support in a fast-paced environment, you will have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Proactive and able to take complete ownership of problems with minimal direction, you will demonstrate high integrity and trustworthiness, often being party to confidential information.
Highly organised and with effective planning skills, you will have strong IT skills and the ability to work flexibly, adapting to change positively in a fast-moving environment.
Leeds based Border to Coast Pensions Partnership was established in 2018 and is one of the largest pension pools in the UK. As one of eight national Local Government pools, Border to Coast oversees the investment of pensions assets, bringing together £43 billion from 12 Local Government Pension Scheme funds.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.