We are looking for a Legal Administrator to join an established legal firm who have had healthy growth in the last few years resulting in them needing to expand their team.
· 23 Days holiday which increases after a qualifying period.
· Company Pension
· Onsite Parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Rushden, Daventry
JOB SPECIFICATION: Legal Administrator : Conveyancing
As the Legal Administrator you will be joining with the view to assist a busy conveyancing team being proactive in the management of a transaction. Being the first point of contact with both clients and estate agents you will carrying out the administrative duties to ensure the process is as seamless as possible.
The Legal Administrator will be responsible for:
· Drafting exchange and completion letters
· Assist the office in their day to day activities in answering phone calls, dealing with estate agents / referrals / clients
· Assist in collating weekly reports and email over to the work providers on the designated day
· Data entry with good use of Microsoft Office / Excel and Word etc
· Post and Filing
REQUIREMENTS: Legal Administrator : Conveyancing
To be successful in this Legal Administrator role you will have experience in working within a legal environment and ideally Conveyancing. You must be comfortable working in a small team and adaptable to the changing requirements of the clients.
As such the Conveyancing Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
· Excellent customer service
· Basic conveyancing process
· Fantastic attention to detail especially when under pressure
· Superb communication both written and verbal
Are a consultancy firm who are in partnership with a larger legal firm to provide residential conveyancing services. They focus on delivering their core values which has seen a rise in instructions and repeat clients.
As the company is still relatively new the prospects for natural progression is there for the taking.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Legal Assistant, Conveyancing Assistant, Case Handler, Conveyancing Executive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Conveyancing Assistant and reference LL15345 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.