5 months ago
Wrap-up of Role
It’s exciting times at our client as they grow the company!
Based in the Chester office, they have a new opportunity for a Lead Gen Guru to join the team!
In a nutshell, you will act as an advocate for them and will focus on generating and qualifying leads for the Business Development team.
They offer a suite of fantastic eLearning courses and you’ll be their ‘voice’ in sharing information about the solutions to prospective customers. You will develop relationships with decision makers of UK companies, promoting the suite of eLearning solutions, written by experts and approved by leading bodies.
Due to continued growth, this newly developed role in a growing company is to identify and qualify new opportunities for the Business Development team to develop and close. You will need to be confident, well versed and have the ability to promote to potential customers.
• Create opportunities to be passed on to the Business Development team for our clients online training, risk assessment and a class-leading LMS (Learning Management System) SaaS solutions to both SMEs and large enterprises
• Respond to contact leads via email, incoming and outbound calls
• Schedule meetings and appointments between Marketing and Business Development Team
• Analyse prospects needs to uncover business challenges and articulate business value to new business prospects
• Utilise marketing and sales tools to research opportunities
• Contact potential customers from supplied contact lists
• Achieve set targets with the drive and ambition to exceed them
• Handling any objections the customers may have
• The ideal candidate will have 1 years + experience in an internal sales/telemarketing experience (ideally in IT) or be a recent graduate with an aptitude for sales
• Experience of using a CRM system is ideal but not essential
• Demonstrable experience in a B2B Tele-Appointing environment
• Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Business or related qualification
• The ideal candidate will have some training in sales but it is not essential
Skills & Attributes
• The ability to communicate the long-term value of an efficient, feature-rich product over lower-cost rivals
• An engaging personality, superb communication and and an ability to communicate at a senior level are essential.
• Advanced computer skills and be highly articulate .
• Excellent ability in nurturing existing customers with experience in account mgt/relationship mgt
• Strong rapport building phone communication skills with the ability to identify customers needs and nurture a sales opportunity,
• Driven to exceed defined targets
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
What can our client offer you
Our client offers a fun, interesting environment where key values include honesty and integrity.
No day is the same - they are a motivated, driven team of individuals united by a shared passion for e-learning and first class customer service. They offer learning and growth opportunities and reward hard work and results.
• Flexi Hours
More About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and respected, specialist eLearning company with a market leading product. Offering Health & Safety and Risk & Governance solutions, they have an impressive portfolio of Blue Chip clients throughout the UK, Europe and the USA.
Their best selling product is ErgoWize, a cost-effective and time-saving DSE training and risk assessment software solution that enables customers to easily comply with the DSE regulations. Other subjects covered by our award-winning courses range from Manual Handling to Safe Driving, Safety Induction, Safety for Managers, Stress & Wellbeing, Environmental Awareness, and Fire Safety.
More than 400 blue chip customers worldwide with over 500,000 employees using our eLearning courses
Deloitte Tech Fast50 Winner - 2015, 2016, 2017
95% customer retention rate
Outstanding, consistent year-on-year growth since 2001
Over 40 eLearning courses - they are working with respected industry bodies for compliance with the highest standards
Over 2 million training sessions delivered
Every year sees at least 40% more training sessions delivered than the previous year
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close