A Key Accounts Team Manager for the Key Accounts Team is required to join our client, a growing, innovative and exciting global business. You will be responsible for providing and managing efficient and proactive customer service delivery to all key UK accounts.
The Key Accounts Team help support the customers from receipt of an order through to successful delivery. Providing product information and support throughout. You will be an essential part of this team by providing strong line management and supporting the team with day to day key account administration.
• Guiding and directing the team to deliver a top-quality service to customers
• Establishing best practices for the team so they can perform their roles
• Ensure training is provided on in house systems as well as managing ongoing customer relationships
• Working with other departments as necessary to gather sales, marketing, planning and financial information to allow the Key Accounts Team to perform their role
• Manage staff through realistic target/goal setting and measured accordingly
• Regular performance reviews to ensure strengths & weaknesses are noted & addressed.
• Strong customer service and manager experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
• SAP knowledge and experience
Do you have the drive and determination to take this team to the next level in customer service and able to bring a positive change to the dynamic environment?
If you have the strong customer service experience and have been a line manager to a team of customer service executives within a FMCG global company and have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.