A Key Account Administrator for the Key Account Team is required to join our client, a growing, innovative and exciting global business. You will be responsible for providing efficient and proactive customer service delivery to all key UK accounts.
The Key Accounts Team help support the customers from receipt of an order through to successful delivery. Providing product information and support throughout.
You will be an essential part of this team by providing orders to successful delivery, customer service and key account administration.
• Deliver the highest level of customer service to customers and clients
• Process orders in an efficient and timely manner
• Monitor orders placed and advise customers of any changes
• Invoice orders
• Produce shipping documents
• Issue credit notes
• Process sample requests
• Process new customer enquiries
• General administration
• Strong customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
• SAP knowledge and experience
Do you have the drive, push and determination to make this role your own and looking for a positive change?
If you have the strong customer service experience and have worked within a FMCG global company or have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Natasha on.