4 months ago
Junior Purchasing Administrator - Wokingham
Salary £17,000 to £18000 DOE.
My client in Wokingham is looking for a Junior Purchasing Administrator. This is a great opportunity for a school leaver/graduate with A Level education/degree.
Must be keen to learn and be able to take instructions.
To assist in the efficient and effective procurement of all goods and Services in accordance with company KPI's and to monitor and report on supplier performance. To assist in the daily administration of purchasing transactions and creation of various operational reports.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
• Updating the purchasing support reports to determine quantities to be purchased, in collaboration with Senior Purchasing Executive.
• Purchasing (including finding new suppliers, determining terms, negotiating prices) of:
• Bonded stock from OEM's and approved suppliers for repair departments
• Following-up on outstanding purchase orders
• Monitoring delivery dates and update the ERP system
• Updating operational reports such as TAT report, Sales report, Quotes outstanding on a weekly basis
• Manage the weekly Critical and Top usage of parts lists
• Support other company entities with regards to the remote Purchasing of parts/consumables as required.
• To complete any other tasks as delegated by the General Manager and/or Operations Director to suit the needs of the company.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Essential
• Self-Motivated. Essential
• Be flexible. Essential
• Ability to use Microsoft Office. Essential
• Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload. Essential
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 27 days until close