If you are a recent graduate who possess a degree in mathematics, statistics or physics and are looking for you first permanent opportunity within a growing company to take the first steps in your career, look no further!!!
We are seeing a Junior / Graduate MI Analyst with a degree in maths /physics / statistics who has either had a sandwich year using this experience to prove your capabilities for a role like this or maybe graduated last year and have since worked in a role already but are now seeking your next step. It is essential for the role of Junior / Graduate MI Analyst that you posses a degree in the chosen fields and have proof of your interest and drive to move forward with your career in analysing data. The company this role of Junior / Graduate MI Analyst is for can offer you a fantastic working environment, great training opportunities, great salary, flexible working hours and loads of benefits.
If you have a passion for data analysis, send us your cv!!
· Interpret data
· Analyse results using statistical techniques
· Provide ongoing reports that interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Delivery of accurate weekly & monthly KPI/MI reporting.
· Data mining for insight and business intelligence.
· Support with developing and implementing reporting databases, data collection systems, and processes.
· Data Visualisation using dashboards.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
· Degree and/or equivalent qualification in maths / statistics / physics
· Desire to progress with a career in data analytics
· Ideally possess advanced Excel skills and SQL knowledge
· Strong communication skills are essential verbally, visually and in writing
· Passionate about the value that can be gained from data, challenging the status quo, and adaptive to new technologies.
· Ability to discover knowledge from datasets.
· Be adaptive to a change in priorities.
· Strong attention to detail
Benefits to you
· Competitive salary £20k -£35k plus bonus
· Beautiful new modern offices
· 22 days holiday rising each year up to 25 days plus bank holidays
· Great team environment
· Town centre location
· Monday to Friday with flexi hours offered
· Paid sick pay after probation
· Discount on travel costs if using public transport
· Potential to really be part of an evolving team and company
· Chance to be part of a fast growing company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.