2 months ago
Junior Email Producer
The original youth travel company, Contiki Holidays is on the hunt for a Junior Email Producer, to join their Digital Web Agency (BS&T) to help take their Email Marketing programme to new heights. You’ll work within a team whose sole focus is on Contiki’s digital efforts and we are leading the way in how young people book and consume travel experiences.
You’ll be responsible for designing, building & deploying global email marketing sends. This is a hands-on role for someone at the start of their career wishing to become a key player to achieve our ambitious email strategy.
What you will be doing
• Designing, planning, co-ordinating, testing, and delivering email marketing campaigns for Contiki consumers.
• Working in collaboration with the Email Marketing Manager, Brand, Design and Content teams to plan future campaigns and analyse the success of past campaigns
• Working with Developers to plan and implement enhancements to CRM and our Email systems, such as customer email journeys, behavioural-based triggered emails and dynamic content.
• Good understanding of the online/digital environment and best-practice email marketing
• Passionate about digital design with a creative flair for producing high quality, eye-catching email designs.
• Good work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, demonstrating clear enthusiasm towards your work.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills & ability to liaise effectively with a number of stakeholders across international teams in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Singapore and the USA
• Ability to work to work on multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Superb attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Experience building and/or editing HTML emails.
• Experience using Photoshop to edit images and create gifs.
• Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or a similar email marketing platform.
• Copywriting and editing skills.
• Educated to degree level.
• An interest in travel (either from past experience or future aspirations).
Supportive, fun and friendly team environment, Competitive Wages, Volunteer Days (two per year), professional development for all employees, BUPA, Travel discounts (terms apply), a day off on your birthday.
To apply for this email producer role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close