Junior Data Analyst with a degree in maths and/or statistics or any other relevant degree required for our Colchester based client at an extremely exciting time. To be considered for this opportunity of Junior Data analyst you just need to possess a qualification in Maths and /or statistics but more importantly be someone very numerically minded, keen and eager to move forward with a career in analytics, possess good communication skills, are confident and be very data driven. If you have recently graduated or have gained relevant qualifications in maths and/or statistics, are seeking the opportunity for these to be used in an analytic role, this is the one for you.
· Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports that interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Delivery of accurate weekly & monthly KPI/MI reporting.
· Data mining for insight and business intelligence.
· Support with developing and implementing reporting databases, data collection systems, and processes.
· Data Visualisation using dashboards.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
· Degree and/or equivalent qualification in maths/statistics
· Desire to progress with a career in data analytics
· Ideally possess advanced Excel skills and SQL knowledge
· Strong communication skills are essential verbally, visually and in writing
· Passionate about the value that can be gained from data, challenging the status quo, and adaptive to new technologies.
· Ability to discover knowledge from datasets.
· Be adaptive to a change in priorities.
· Strong attention to detail
Benefits to you
· Competitive salary £20k -£30k plus bonus
· Beautiful new modern offices
· 22 days holiday rising each year up to 25 days plus bank holidays
· Great team environment
· Town centre location
· Monday to Friday with flexi hours offered
· Paid sick pay after probation
· Discount on travel costs if using public transport
· Potential to really be part of an evolving team and company
· Chance to be part of a fast growing company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.