POSITION: IT Support
SALARY: £17,434 - £21,000 per annum
BENEFITS: Salary Sacrifice Company Pension
HOURS: 6 Month contract, Full-time position, 35 hours per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6JS
Closing Date: 19 January 2020
Interview Dates: 27 & 28 January 2020
Our client is a Christian Bank that has values by which the bank live and work, which leads the organisation to show genuine care and concern for colleagues, customers and suppliers.
The principal business of the Bank consists of mortgage and secured lending to churches and charities that provide practical help and support to people in need both physically and spiritually. In conjunction with this the Bank provides a range of savings and investment accounts, designed to be the natural choice for churchgoers and an insurance broking service specialising in churches and charities.
An opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Administrator for an initial period of 6 months to support the IT Department.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
· The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Company’s IT systems. The Department is also responsible for resolving any IT- related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics.
· You will be expected to contribute to enhancing and developing the existing IT operating procedures.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· You must have hands on experience in troubleshooting of core operating systems and office application suites.
· You will have a positive and flexible attitude with the ability to take ownership of issues and troubleshoot methodically.
· You must also be able to work in a small team.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: IT Support, Software Support, IT Technician, Support Technician, IT Vacancies, Support Technician Vacancies, Computer Technician Vacancies, IT Support Administrator, Admin,