IT Risk & Audit Manager,
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
· ITIL preferred
· COBIT, ISO27001
· Detailed knowledge of building and maintaining IT risk and controls frameworks;
· Audit / assurance experience (inc. IT controls);
· Understanding of data governance and data quality principles.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal) with all levels of the organisation
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail
· Self-starter and highly motivated, able to work without close supervision and deliver to tight deadlines.
CRISC, ISO 31000
· Looks to leverage knowledge, experience, approaches/solutions from different parts of the Group.
· Self- motivated ability to initiate and complete tasks to deadlines.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.