6 months ago
We are currently looking for an IT Manager to join an established software business in an exciting industry. You will work as part of a small project team and focus on the prioritisation, management and delivery of IT Resources.
You will earn £35,000 - £40,000 per annum working full time Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm.
You will use your strong communication, organisation and planning skills to manage the deployment of an established in-house software solution across the UK and internationally. Exercising strong leadership, independence, initiative and judgement, you will work closely with both the local and remote team to prioritise the use of resources, help develop new standard processes, take ownership for customer satisfaction and where necessary help to manage and mitigate customer failures, including root causes analysis following remediation.
- Supervise IT support team (8-9 people): monitoring, encouraging, coaching, guiding and leading by example
- Minimise critical issues and their impact on customers
- Identify and resolve recurring issues, reducing quantity of support tickets per customer
- Manage and report on regulatory compliance
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Managing department expenditure
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Establish and measure reasonable SLAs with customers
- A minimum of 2 years experience in people and process Management experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a strong and proven IT Management background
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, time management and project management skills
- Professional qualifications in Project Management preferred but not essential (eg PRINCE2) and/or IT Service Management such as ITIL or equivalent
- Familiarity with change management
- Experience working on IT projects, databases, server management and computer networks
- Flexible, adaptable and calm when working under pressure
- Self-motivated and driven
- A good sense of humour and a positive approach is essential
- Independent, resilient, tenacious, good attention to detail
- Well-presented, personable, team player who is honest and dependable
- Pragmatic and commercially-minded approach to problem-solving & commercially astute
Please include a short explanation of why you are interested in the role and the reasons that you would be a good fit for it with your CV when applying for the position.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: IT Manager