Our client is looking to recruit a skilled and ambitious IT Support Helpdesk Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join the team with an opportunity for growth and progression.
You will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line remote support, ensuring you provide a high level of customer service at all time. There are opportunities to also attend customer sites to gain experience in installations and solutions.
• 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related issues
• Receiving, logging and managing calls
• Maintaining changes on the company's call logging system
• Escalate unresolved calls
• Take ownership of incidents, follow up the status of problems and communicate progress in a timely manner
• Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction for all support queries and adhere to all Service Level Agreements
• Some Field work at customer locations when appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• A broad IT background working across various technologies
• Specific knowledge of Mac OS
• Excellent communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Quick learning
• Excellent recall of past problems and their solutions
Due to the location of this role driving and owning your own method of transportation would be very beneficial. If you have the above experience and are keen to get into a fast growing leading organisation please send your CV for immediate consideration.