We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Business Systems Administrator in Grantham.
Our client is a charitable group of companies that supports people with a learning disability. Their unique leadership and structure includes people with a learning disability. Through this they can demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society, but they can’t do this without you! That’s why we are looking for a Business Systems Administrator to join their IT team.
The Business Systems Administrator will:
• Be the lead on the development and implementation of new IT services and business solutions.
• Have responsibility for some technical server administration and all access management across the infrastructure.
• Require a sound knowledge of information security standards and IT best practices to advise and coach the business.
Responsibilities as Business Systems Administrator
• Work within the IT strategy to manage, maintain and develop the systems
• Technically support with system implementation and development
• Work with Head of IT to develop the app infrastructure and report on agreed service metrics
• Work with various departments and subsidiary companies
• Ensure that systems are maintained and developed
• Perform access management for all systems and data
• Maintain site documentation to reflect system configurations and planned upgrades
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service when providing IT support
• Create and delivery business system user guidance and training as required
• Accurately log all support calls taken and work with a variety of suppliers to resolve issues
• Work with the IT partner to implement strategic projects and resolve onsite issues
• Build strong relationships and manage IT business system suppliers
• A commitment to learning and refreshing IT knowledge, skills and software
• Working knowledge of Active Directory for user and group management
• Possess and utilise IT Admin knowledge of NTFS file and share permissions
To be successful for the role of Business Systems Administrator, you’ll need:
• Experience in project management and business system projects/functions within an IT setting.
• To communicate between the IT function and the commercial business.
• To have worked in similar role or have business systems administration experience – essential.
• Exceptional customer service, strong communication skills and be able to problem solve.
• Flexibility in your approach, have a keen eye for attention to detail and be highly organised.
For the role of Business Systems Administrator, there is on offer:
• A salary of £24,000 to £33,000 per annum
• 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• 39 hours per week with flexitime and flexible working
• Contributory pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee support line to support you and your family
• Support in gaining professional qualifications
• Continuous on the job training is provided
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IT, information technology, business systems, Active Directory,