9 months ago
We are recruiting for an Investment Managers Assistant for our client based in Exeter. The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of administrative support to my client’s investment management team. As Assistant to the Investment Managers you will look after the administration of portfolios and client records, handling client queries and liaising with the Operations department.
• Administration for the team & identify ways of improving efficiency
• Assist in all aspects of opening and maintaining client accounts
• Keeping client information up to date and assisting in the production of client reporting. Communicating directly with clients, and intermediaries such as solicitors and accountants.
• Follow the progress of new investments coming into the business, and to follow up any problems/issues which may arise.
• Liaise with the accounts department over cash movements and to administer payments.
• Setting up, closing and managing client files, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate.
• Following up potential new client connections and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and fully processed.
• Manage occasional special projects, such as collection of Know Your Client (KYC) information.
• An enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ attitude, combined with a personable manner and good sense of humour
• Investment Operations Certificate would be an advantage
• Experience of working in a similar environment is preferable as is a general understanding of the stock market and investment operations
• Highly organised, and numerate with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• A strong team player. You will be supporting a number of Investment Managers and having the flexibility to adapt to their particular styles of working is key.
• A good working knowledge of MS Outlook and Word is essential and MS Excel desirable
This is a great opportunity work for a well-established organisation, to develop your, experience and potentially gain a qualification skill (CISI Level 4). If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Natasha on.
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
9 days ago
only 5 days until close