Intranet and Knowledge Systems Officer
Up to £30k - Permanent
A leading international, full-service law firm are looking for an experienced Intranet and Knowledge Systems Officer to join their office in Liverpool.
The candidate must provide forward thinking and innovative solutions to meet the needs of the changing legal business, with attention to creating efficiency's and excellence.
This role reports to the Intranet and Knowledge Systems Manager with particular responsibility for the day to day maintenance of the firm's international intranet and other UK knowledge systems.
- Working with the Intranet & Knowledge Systems Manager to develop, test and release elements of the firm's intranet site
- Ensure that all content is up to date and continually review content as part of the leavers process
- Provide training and support to intranet 'super users' and administrators both in the UK and globally
- Liaise with international colleagues as required, providing training and support
- Provide usage reporting which creates insight for users/content owners
- Support the day to day administration of the intranet and associated knowledge systems, including the maintenance of correct user permissions
- Build close working relationships with members of the firm's IT and other Business Services Teams
- Manage the Starters and Leavers process for intranet and email group set ups; with focus on memberships of key business groups for the UK and globally
- Support the work of the wider team
- Ensure knowledge content adheres to the company's copyright policy
- Experienced in SharePoint 2013/2016 - vital
- Experienced in working within a legal/professional services firm
- Familiar with Active Directory
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Knowledge of corporate intranets/portals, online research and collaborative knowledge tools
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Zara Khan for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.