4 months ago
International Sales Administrator
From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of highly detailed, scale model cars for the motorsport and luxury car/supercar sectors and they are looking for an experienced International Sales Administrator to join them in their busy Bristol head office. This is a key role in our clients sales team and a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a growing business, in an interesting and fast paced environment.
The job entails:
• Providing order handling and customer relations support for our clients international and UK sales channels.
• Ensuring efficient, successful recording and completion of the order process from quotation to delivery, using their in-house software and MS Office.
• Liaison with corporate and individual customers and our clients production/sales agents/marketing teams throughout the world to ensure all order specifications and information are communicated.
• Handling before/during/after sales queries.
• Supporting our clients sales and logistics functions worldwide with export documentation and customs clearance information.
• Are highly numerate.
• Have a good standard of written and spoken English.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Are an experienced sales administrator with an understanding of export documentation and procedures.
• Will be comfortable dealing with high net worth individuals and corporate customers in the luxury products market.
• Are a competent user of MS office software, especially Excel.
• Are able to work accurately to deadlines.
• Honest and transparent in your ways of working.
Knowledge of an additional language and an interest in cars/motorsport would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Benefits include 33 days holiday, free parking. All applications to the HR Manager only.
To apply for this International Sales Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.