about 1 year ago
LOCATION: New Mills, Derbyshire
JOB TITLE: Internal Sales/ Account Engineer
SALARY & BENEFITS: £30-35k plus annual bonus opportunity
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week over 5 days with some flexibility between the team to ensure sales is covered 9-5.
CoorsTek - Making the World Measurably Better… One Talented Person at a Time.
Flowguard in New Mills is part of the CoorsTek global group of companies which has been supplying bespoke precision components (pulsation dampers) for industrial pipeline applications worldwide for over thirty years
THE ROLE: We want to recruit someone who will help generate new opportunities within our focus business sectors. Due to the nature of the products manufactured someone with a technical background would be more suited to the role. You will be talking to existing and new customers providing first level support, understanding the issues being experienced and then to come up with a suitable solution. You will then relay this in the form of a quotation, with a certain level of technical detail. You would be responsible for issuing the quotation and then for the following up so being confident on the phone would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- Preparation of technical sales bids, proposals, in a timely fashion
- Provide technical support to customers
- Conducting commercial negotiations
- Liaise with projects team to generate order acceptance documentation
- Understands changing customer needs and effectively communicates the need internally across sales operations, operations, and commercial team to solicit action Input to CRM database (salesforce) on activity, pricing, products, etc.
- Communicating with, customers and suppliers via email, phone
- Occasional customer visit as required
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will be either degree qualified in an Engineering discipline and have experience or an interest in internal sales or hold a Commercial qualification with exposure to the engineering industry; a technical sales background would be beneficial.
You will need to have a positive and outgoing personality with a competent telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills, and you will also need good computer skills and experience with a CRM system would be advantageous
Product training along with any company internal systems would be provided on an ongoing basis.
Key experience essential for the role:-
- Experience in a similar role in an Engineering technical projects / sales background is highly desirable but not essential
- Educated in an electrical/mechanical engineering discipline to HNC/ONC level would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience IT user( MS products)
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.