3 months ago
Insurance Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 & generous bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 35 Hours (Monday to Thursday compressed shifts, early finish on Fridays)
Closing Date: 18th March 2019
An exciting opportunity for experienced Insurance Sales Manager professionals to join an established, successful company based in Cwmbran.
Our client is looking for skilled Insurance Sales Managers to join their expanding insurance sales team. The successful candidates will enjoy coaching, developing and motivating their teams to achieve high performance and will be able to make use of their strong leadership backgrounds to achieve this. Our client are an Investors in People gold standard employer and actively support the well-being of employees, encouraging ongoing professional and career development.
About Our Client:
Our client is a large local employer based in Cwmbran, South Wales successfully offering customers a diverse range of products and services. This diversity can offer their employees a great opportunity to progress their career path in a variety of different ways.
They are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold standard award and they live by a core set of values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence. These values are embedded into everything they do, whether that is with colleagues, customers or within the local community. They are an inclusive employer and want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. They are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing team sales targets by coaching and developing team members
• Achieving KPI’s and planned sales goals
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results accordingly
• Effective motivation of your salespeople
• Continuously develop product knowledge and customer experience skills of your team
• Conducting team briefings to update with best practices and expectations
• Understanding of sales reporting to enable growth and improvements
What you’ll need:
• Be a great coach!
• Experience of successfully leading a sales team in a contact centre environment
• Ambitious and driven to achieve business KPI’s and sales goals
• Proactive and resilient with the ability to work effectively under pressure
• A confident communicator - both oral and written
• Experience of the flexibility required of working in a fast moving environment
• Experience of Life Insurance sales
Offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales : easily accessible from all major transport routes. On-site parking.
Why should you apply?
• In addition to an attractive base salary, generous performance related bonus scheme
• Investors in People Gold Standard employer
• Established, successful business with 20 years in Financial sector
• Active within the local community through projects and charitable events
• Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield
• Subsidised Restaurant, Starbucks, and Gym Membership
• On-site Parking
• Pension Scheme
Our client want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment then they will do everything they can to support you.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received
To apply for this Insurance Sales Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close