Our client is one of the largest and oldest non-for-profit friendly societies in the UK and we are looking to recruit an Insurance Administrator to join their team in Liverpool.
Our client is an established organisation with over 300,000 members and a network of 127 Branches throughout the UK. Their aim is to be the lifestyle membership of choice for the over 50s by helping their members get more out of life with a compelling range of social, care and financial support, delivered through a thriving national Branch network.
As Insurance Administrator you will provide an excellent service to our client’s Child Trust Fund and ISA customers in administering their policies in accordance with the Society's agreed standards (and regulatory requirements).
As Insurance Administrator you must have previous clerical and computing experience in an office environment, ideally working within a financial services organisation in a customer service role. You must be flexible in your approach to the duties of this job as you will be part of a small team and you will be / have:
• The ability to absorb information and learn quickly
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good numerical skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• The ability to type accurately and quickly
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to manage their own time
• Well organised with the ability to pay attention to detail
• Be able to work within a team and on own initiative with good financial knowledge
Hours & Rewards
As Insurance Administrator you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependent upon experience. Please note that this is a full-time position and the working hours are 09.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Insurance Administrator, Insurance, Administrator, Office, Finance, Admin