about 1 month ago
Insolvency Manager - Sutton, SurreySalary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an extremely successful and well respected independent Insolvency Practice based in Sutton, Surrey.
Due to their success in recent years, a unique opportunity has arisen for an Insolvency Manager to join their expanding team of insolvency professionals, managing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases, as well as a team of professionals.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Insolvency professional with excellent organisational and communication skills, together with interpersonal skills to ensure they fit in with the friendly culture of the practice.
• Managing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance.
• Reporting into a partner and managing a small team of insolvency professionals.
• Delegating work and ensuring cases are progressed efficiently.
• Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
• Providing training to the team and ensuring compliance is kept up to date.
• Taking an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• 5-8 years corporate insolvency experience.
• Experience of managing less experienced team members.
• CPI qualified.
• JIEB and or ACA/ACCA qualifications highly desirable.
• IPS software experience and ideally VC or a similar electronic filing system.
• Strong financial analysis.
• Knowledge of investigation work.
• Good commercial acumen.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.