Ind Giv Mgr
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager to work in the charity sector for their client based in Central London.
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED CHARITY AND INDIVIDUAL GIVING PROFESSIONALS.
You’ll have opportunities to develop as a person, colleague, leader and activist. The firm want to make you feel inspired to reach your potential.
Are you someone who really understands what makes a truly fantastic supporter journey? Do you know what it takes to successfully grow on your individual giving portfolio?
If you’ve just answered yes, we would love to hear from you.
Due to recent changes within the Income Generation Directorate, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Individual Giving Manager to join our team on a 6 month, fixed term contract.
There has never been a more exciting time to join the firm, with the implementation of a new organisational strategy, which is in full swing and a brand new fundraising strategy to enable its delivery.
The firm has big ambitions. However, these can only be achieved with the right people striving to create the same end goal.
Individual Giving is key to the firms growth.
This job isn’t for the faint-hearted. It will be challenging, but also hugely exciting and rewarding.
The firm are looking for a real team player with a strong understanding of all things from Fundraising both the UK market and the Charity sector, you will need an understanding of finance for campaign management and have crated, ran and managed fundraising campaigns from beginning to end. To be considered for this role, you will need to be a real people person, with the ability to manage a team of 2 through an exciting time of change.
· 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme*
· Amazing Induction from day 1
· Access to award winning training and development
· Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
· Interest free season ticket loans
· Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more
· Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
· Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
· Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
Experience Required:- Individual Giving Manager
· 3 Years + Individual Giving Experience
· Charity Sector Experienced
· Management of a minimum of 2 members of staff Experience
· Fundraising and Project Management Experience (Run Fundraising Schemes from start to finish in the past
· Experienced in the Marketing, Strategy and Finance around Campaign Management
· Exceptional communication skills
· Happy to Commit to a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract with possible options of Extension or Permanent at the end of the term.
The full time Individual Giving Manager role is on a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract based in Central London. The salary will be £40,000 PA (Pro-Rata for the 6months) + company benefits.