3 months ago
Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the CEO, this role calls for a hands-on HR professional to provide a strong and commercially focused HR service to the business.
• Facilitate guidance and support to all clients on the interpretation and implementation of relevant legislation and HR policies, e.g. absence or performance management, grievance issues.
• Produce correspondence for employees and clients relating to HR issues, e.g. performance and absence management, disciplinary and grievance matters, recruitment, etc. in accordance with company policies, best practice and relevant legislation.
• Produce documentation for clients relating to HR issues, e.g. contracts and policies in line with best practice and relevant legislation.
• Support all recruitment activity for the Company to ensure that the best and most suitably qualified candidates are recruited into the organisation. Ensuring a fair and objective process is followed. Currently this is around 40% of the workload.
• Develop and Coordinate new starter induction programme with line manager and undertake HR induction training. Ensure that all paperwork is issued and completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure that the most cost effective and relevant training providers/methods are adopted to provide a professional and appropriately skilled workforce.
• Undertake evaluation of training activities and collate reports for HR management reporting purposes.
• Review, development and implementation of all HR policies, procedures and documents ensuring compliance and best practice is followed at all times.
• Conduct internal and external investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings, ensuring HR, company and statutory policies are adhered to at all times.
• Conduct exit interviews with all leavers in a timely manner, collating all information and submit periodic report for HR management reporting.
• Collate data at regular intervals for HR management reporting as agreed or requested by CEO.
• Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and demonstrating behaviours aligned with our values.
• The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities. It does not take into account every aspect of the job which the jobholder may be required to perform.
• Flexibility is essential since the jobholder’s working hours will be determined by the requirements of the business.
To succeed in this role you will:
• Have relevant experience in within a manufacturing environment
• Possess excellent communication skills at all level
• Have the ability to balance a busy workload
• Be able to manage the lifecycle of the recruitment process autonomously
• Demonstrate sound commercial experience and acumen
• Strong customer focus and proven ability to build productive relationships at all levels of the organisation
• CIPD is desirable but not essential
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 12 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 12 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close