HR Business Partner – £35k + company car / mobile / laptop – London, UK
Silver One are looking for a full-time HR Business Partner to deliver people management strategies which support the business area objectives. You will identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims, in addition to providing a customer-focused HR service. This is an opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career. Please note this is a temporary to permanent position.
The HR Business Partner will be expected to travel between sites in Basildon, Waltham Forest, Tonbridge Malling, Dartford, Welwyn Garden City, Wokingham and occasional travel to Head office in Cheltenham.
The key responsibilities of a HR Business Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Influencing delivery of HR strategy, by operating as an integrated member of the business area leadership team; and influencing the development and delivery of business plans
- Acting as change agent, leading, supporting and contributing to business area improvement so that change objectives are achieved
- Coaching, supporting, mentoring and challenging Managers in the application of HR policies and practices; and supporting managers and employees on all aspects of people management
- Identifying HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions
- Providing guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure
- Ensuring that TUPE processes are carried out as thoroughly and efficiently as possible
- Supporting the Project Manager with the mobilisation of new contracts
- Driving the talent agenda, ensuring effective people planning processes, performance management, succession planning and recruitment processes are in place for all high potential employees and key roles
- Acting as the ‘trusted adviser’ and ‘critical friend ‘to the leadership team
- Using skill key data to drive people insight to ensure that the people plan fully supports the delivery of the business plan
- Seeking to continuously improve the quality and value of the HR service provided to the organisation
The key skills and qualities of a HR Business Partner:
- Graduate calibre (CIPD preferred) with a proven track record of operating as a HR Business Partner for a similar customer group
- Broad HR experience with the ability to coach managers on areas such as resourcing, performance management and L&D; and experience of implementing company initiatives, leading change projects and organisational development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with employees at all levels within the organisation, and build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Self-disciplined; computer literate; able to work independently as well as within a team; and able to prioritise own workload effectively
- Good awareness of health and safety with an up to date knowledge of employment law
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.