8 months ago
HR Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Pencoed, Bridgend
Salary: £17,550 - £22,000 F.T.E (Our client is a Living Wage Foundation Member)
Working hours: Part Time (approx. 22.5 hours per week with flexibility)
Our clients Background:
As a professional procurement organisation our client works on behalf of their customers throughout the UK to secure financial savings on their day-to-day costs - enabling them to use that money where it matters most. Our clients highest priority is focusing on achieving savings, adding value and to provide excellent customer service to all their customers.
What our client wants from a HR Assistant:
Our client is in need of a self-motivated and experienced HR Assistant to support their busy HR department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the department, assisting with the recruitment process, scheduling new employee guidance and training and maintaining records via their HR software programme. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion and a background in HR, our client would love to hear from you.
Type of person our client is looking for:
Ideally with a Level 3 HR related or equivalent qualification, you will have at least 2 years' experience of working in a HR role. You will be keen to share your knowledge and gain wide-ranging experience in all aspects of HR as part of your career development. You will be detailed focused, organised and a great communicator with strong MS Office skills.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the current recruitment process from advert creation to setting up interviews and onboarding new starters.
• Working closely with the HR Manager to create a mainly automated induction process.
• Manage the organisation's kudos system.
• Create and distribute relevant letters and information to employees.
• Be a point of reference for employees on questions concerning policies and procedures as laid out in the Staff Handbook.
• Take an active role in HR projects.
• Organise HR meetings.
• Maintain appropriate records and spreadsheets
What our client can offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary they are offering the opportunity to work for a company that is experiencing a period of exciting growth. You will also get;
• 30 days annual leave FTE (including bank holidays) pro rata per annum.
• Further enhanced leave e.g. for long term service
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Private Health Insurance
• 3 days paid mission leave per annum (FTE) to support a charity of your choice
• An annual opportunity to donate a portion of the organisation's profits to a charity of your choice
• Opportunities for further professional development including training for CPD.
• On site gym and subsidised canteen
• Other benefits
In line with GDPR our client will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and they will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies unless the client asks for your consent to do so. Please do not send us any sensitive data within your application.
To apply for this HR Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.