11 days ago
You will join our client as a HR Administrator providing administrative support for all employee lifecycle activities such as resourcing, onboarding, payroll, benefits, health and safety and leavers.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensure all employee data is processed, stored and retained in line with their data protection policy.
- Support with the transition from paper records to electronic records.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports e.g. organisation chart.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum A level education or equivalent.
- Some experience of working in a HR Administration role would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Numerate with well-developed IT skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
About Our client:
Our client is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.6bn, 137,000 employees and operations in 50 countries across Europe, southern Africa, the Americas, Asia and Australia. We aim to achieve strong, sustainable leadership positions in markets that offer potential for profitable growth, and deliver quality products and services that are central to people’s lives.
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6WZ
Job type: Part Time, Fixed-term contract
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources, HR Administrator, HR Co-ordinator, HR Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, CIPD, etc.
only 27 days until close