6 months ago
Location: Lyme Wood Grange, Audlem, Cheshire
McCarthy & Stone, the UK’s leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for over 30 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of the developments, hence McCarthy & Stone Management Services has been set up to manage all the new Retirement Living developments.
At McCarthy & Stone Management Services, our focus is to 'enhance the quality of people’s lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About The Role
We are looking for a special kind of person to make this happen. Someone who understands people and can assist in helping our Homeowners get the most from their retirement, by:
• Helping Homeowners settle into their new home
• Promoting good communication between Homeowners and their families, McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone Management Services and our partners and suppliers who provide support and other services
• Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy their lives
• Managing the development : the building, gardens and grounds : in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is maintained
• Having a very positive Can Do attitude to all the issues that may arise
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
Hours of Work
£13,516.60 for 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills, be organised and efficient and computer literate.
Closing Date for Applications
22nd February 2019
How to Apply
Please click the apply button below to be redirected to our website