6 months ago
Burey Court, Longridge, Lancashire
About Our Client
Our client is the UKs leading retirement housebuilder with a 70% share of the owner-occupied retirement housing market.
Since 1977, the company has sold more than 51,000 apartments in more than 1,100 different locations. They currently have over 100 developments under construction or for sale in the UK and are proud to be the only UK housebuilder, of any size or type, to have been awarded the NHBCs Five Star rating for customer satisfaction for twelve years running.
Their Management Services manage all retirement developments built by the company. Their focus is to 'enhance the quality of peoples lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
At the very heart of this success is their peoples desire to enrich the lives of the customers. They have fantastic people who care about the work they do and are proud to work for the company, and this is where you come in.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a passionate and customer centric House Manager to work at Burey Court in Longridge, Lancashire. They are looking for a special kind of person to exemplify the high-quality customer standards that they are renowned for, and who can deliver high quality standards to Homeowners so they get the most from their retirement.
Some of the duties within this role include:
• Helping Homeowners settle into their new home.
• Providing a professional front of house service and welcome all visitors in a friendly manner.
• Being available to all Homeowners to offer help, support and advice as necessary.
• Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy their lives in retirement.
• Promoting good communications between the Homeowners and their families, and partners and suppliers who provide support and other services.
• Managing the development - gardens and grounds - in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is provided for Homeowners.
• Dealing with emergency situations as they arise in a professional way.
• Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy retirement living to the full.
The successful candidate will have the following key competencies:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills with a real 'can do' attitude.
• A professional approach with high quality standards.
• To be reliable and flexible to deal with out of hours calls and emergencies on the development.
• Be resilient and can problem solve effectively.
Customer service experience is essential along with good IT skills and experience of computer programmes such as Microsoft Windows. Training in specific applications and systems will be provided. An awareness of basic Health & Safety procedures is also required.
Salary and Hours of Work
£12,751.51 for 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
Thursday 16 August 2018
How to Apply
Please click the apply button to be redirected to our clients website.