4 months ago
Location: Barnes Wallis Court, Howden
Hours: 30 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Salary: £16,220.90 per annum
Benefits: Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance, Medical Screening, Full Induction and training, excellent career progression and in addition you will work in the most beautiful surroundings.
About Our Client
Our client is the UK's leading retirement housebuilder and since 1977, the company has sold more than 51,000 apartments in more than 1,100 different locations. They are proud to be the only UK housebuilder, of any size or type, to have been awarded the NHBC's Five Star rating for customer satisfaction for twelve years running.
Our clients Management Services manage all of their retirement developments and their focus is to enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement by providing the best lifestyle and service.
At the very heart of this success is their peoples desire to enrich the lives of their customers. They have fantastic people who care about the work they do and are proud to work for the company and this is where you come in.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a passionate and customer centric House Manager to exemplify the high-quality customer standards that we are renowned for. A House Manager is a diverse role encompassing front of house management, facilities, event coordination and customer service.
Some of the duties within this role include:
• Helping Homeowners settle into their new home.
• Providing a professional front of house service and welcome all visitors in a friendly manner.
• Being available to all Homeowners to offer help, support and advice as necessary.
• Promoting good communications between the Homeowners and their families, and their partners and suppliers who provide support and other services.
• Managing the development - gardens and grounds - in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is provided for their Homeowners.
• Dealing with emergency situations as they arise in a professional way.
• Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy retirement living to the full.
The successful candidate will have the following key competencies:
• Excellent communication skills with a real can do attitude.
• Extensive experience in a professional customer service orientated position.
• A professional approach with high quality standards.
• To be reliable and flexible to deal with out of hour's calls and emergencies on the development.
• Thrives in a busy a varied role, where every day will be different.
• Be resilient and can problem solve effectively.
• An awareness of basic Health and Safety will be a distinct advantage.
• A good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Previous/current work based first aid qualifications will be an advantage.
As part of our clients Management Service, a successful and fast expanding national company, you'll get all the support you need to help you meet your career goals.
Closing Date: Thursday 22 August 2019
Apply Online Today!
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.