2 months ago
Hotel Receptionist - Central Oxford
Permanent - Full Time
RECEPTION ROLE WITH BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN CENTRAL OXFORD
• Do you experience of working as a receptionist : either within a hotel or professional environment?
• Are you a fantastic customer facing receptionist who loves offering a wonderful first impression?
• Do you have flexibility in the work patterns you can work over 5 days?
My client is a centrally located hotel in the centre of Oxford. This lovely hotel is now looking for a friendly and engaging professional who would relish the challenge of working as a HOTEL RECEPTIONIST.
As the hotel receptionist you will;
• Be fully involved in all aspects of reception,
• Answering calls,
• Checking guests in and out
• Taking reservations for both rooms and restaurant reservations and event reservations - gathering all of the required information efficiently
• Handling all guest queries.
• Working with the porters to assist guests with their luggage and valet parking cars.
• Assist restaurant team with bar service and room service occasionally.
Ultimately you will be working as part of a friendly team in ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk at all times.
What do you need to apply for role?
• A friendly, polite, well-presented, positive, happy natured, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and self : motivated individual
• You will preferably have previous (hotel) reception experience but if you have a passion in hospitality industry you may also be considered. Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
• Experience of working within the hospitality sector ie: hotels, restaurants or pubs with a desire to work as a hotel receptionist.
• The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days. This could include start and finish times of 7am and 11pm.
• Strong administrative and IT skills.
What is on offer?
• The opportunity to work for one of Baths finest hotels
• A salary of up to £18,000 per annum
• Free Meals on duty
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON’T DELAY : APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close